Dendroboard banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
714 Posts
I have pillow moss and ferm moss for sale 12" by 12" piece is $12 or 2 sheets for $20 plus shipping.

Thanks,

Mike

·
Registered
1,415 Posts
hey aqua, could you post a picture of your pillow moss? Or email one to me? I have been looking for a certain type, the kind from t & c terrariums. If that is what you have, I will definitely order some. Where are you located?

Ed Parker

·
Registered
714 Posts
Hey-

I'm sorry for not getting back to both of your. As soon as I placed the add someone bought a large number and the pillow moss sold out. I just set up more at the greenhouse so it should be ready in a bit..sorry again for not getting back sooner. College has already started getting hectic.

-Mike

·
Registered
19 Posts
were to buy moss

Here are a few sights you can buy moss from.
MossAcres.com outsidepride.com and BigDipperFarm.com
Lucky for me I have a lot of woods around were I can go "shopping"

G

·
Pillow moss

I will be getting some pillow moss in soon. My supplier is sending me 40 sq. ft. Monday. It will be $10 a sq. ft. or less. Just waiting to see how much shipping is gonna run before announcing a price.

·
Registered
432 Posts
"True" tropical moss available...

"True" tropical moss available...check out our ad in the classifieds section. This moss is not like the rest currently available from North America!

·
Registered
1,373 Posts

Some of Joe's tanks.

Luke

·
Registered
131 Posts
Does any one know what happened to mossman.com ? I heard he got in trouble with the U.S.D.A. for selling fruitflies without a permit. Did he ever gat back into it ? He had great moss.
Johnny
This Island Earth Herpetoculture
http://www.TIEHERP.com

1 - 16 of 16 Posts