Dendroboard banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
181 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I haven’t kept PDFs before, but I’m thinking it’s about time. I’d like to dive into the Ameerega genus. Exact species I guess will be based upon availability. It seems like they aren’t nearly as common as other PDFs in the hobby.

Does anyone here work with Ameerega in any capacity or know someone who does? Preferably in the US, but I’m open to getting them imported if need be. I’ll be ready to purchase by May. For now I’m just trying to zero in on the exact species to purchase and how likely they actually will be to find.

Any insight would be greatly appreciated!

·
Super Moderator
3,630 Posts
I'm going to encourage anyone who will have Ameerega available to send the user a PM to discuss.

I'm leaving this open only to discuss the species that are available in the North American hobby.

I'm in Canada, but I keep: bassleri "Chrome", pepperi "yellow/gold" and trivittata "Huallego Canyon"

There are orange head pepperi , altamazonica, bassleri yellow, silverstonei, pongoensis, cairnarachi, bilinguis, parvula all in Canada, and I'm sure I'm missing a bunch

·
Registered
1,188 Posts
Hey there,
Ameerega are awesome. I'd make MAGA hats for them (Make Ameerega Great Again) if it wouldn't get people shot. Sisa/Chrome bassleri are the most common in the US hobby. You can find others, but not as reliably at this time. We're working with several species and locales, but you really can't beat the Chromes - especially if they'd be your first darts. Not to self promote but we usually have some available.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts