Dendroboard banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
8,465 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I love these frogs :D

New froglet sneaked out last night. Top of the tank. The leaf below him holds a developing clutch

Here comes dad, checking things out. He chases the baby away from the clutch, and up and down the background. Wish I'd had the camera on video.

Baby comes back :p

Today I found these froglets, in the bottom of the tank. Don't know if it's all the same one or 2 or 3 different ones. I'm thinking it's all one frog or maybe 2.

And, another clutch. That's 3 clutches. One they just transported a couple days ago and now 2 more developing....

So, who wants some babies? :D

·
Registered
8,465 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thats so exciting! Congrats!

How much are you going to sell them for?
Oh I dunno. I sold a few last month and I want to make sure he got a pair out of them. So, I'll probably hold these (this?) back until they're (it's?) sexable, in case he needs a female.

At any rate, I like them to be at least 5 months old before they travel. It will be a little while yet. :D

·
Registered
391 Posts
awesome!
I have some young leucs and I swear I hear them calling around 5 AM everyday

·
Registered
502 Posts
Oh I dunno. I sold a few last month and I want to make sure he got a pair out of them. So, I'll probably hold these (this?) back until they're (it's?) sexable, in case he needs a female.

At any rate, I like them to be at least 5 months old before they travel. It will be a little while yet. :D
Well keep me on a list of people that are interested.

I wouldn't mind getting some (in a year or two) :)

·
Registered
1,066 Posts
Awesome ! Congrats on the new froglets !

1 - 12 of 12 Posts