Dendroboard banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
759 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Im attempting a 60 gallon oceanic lizard lounge pdf viv but need covers for the vents to help contol humidity.

Anyone have any laying aorund or know where i can find them?

·
Registered
2,293 Posts
I just tried searching for some kind of replacements and there isn't any. Those tanks have been discontinued for a while.You might have to get creative and make something

·
Registered
759 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I just tried searching for some kind of replacements and there isn't any. Those tanks have been discontinued for a while.You might have to get creative and make something
Im begining to think so. :( thanks

·
Registered
19,318 Posts
You'd have to modify them anyway so they don't provide highways for the fruit flies to escape the enclosure. If you want to seal it, get either some glass cut to approximate size and silicone it into place or you can try some thick plexi...

Ed

·
Registered
4,347 Posts
The plastic is gulded together, if your careful and patient you can slide a razor behind them and pry them apart.

·
Registered
759 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks for the input so far, I planned on using a spray adhesive and some mosquito netting on the vents, but i wanted covers that i could put on and remove easily to find the proper humity level...

1 - 6 of 6 Posts