Dendroboard banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts
G

·
MOSS

HI JOSH SCOTT HERE IS THIS THE SAME MOSS THATS IN THE TANK I BOUGHT FROM YOU? AND IF SO HOW LONG DO YOU THINK IT'LL TAKETO GREEN UP AGAIN?

·
Registered
1,131 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hi Scott
All Caps is bad for typing........

Yes this is the same moss that is in the starter tank you got from me. The moss in your tank was not completly dead like most so it will only take a couple of months.......If you notice there is already green spots occuring in the tank and it will take off from there. I will start to grow long fibers or some short ones as the tank matures. The two green tanks above is the same source of moss it will just take a bit to get going because i collected this moss in August and it has went into a sort of hybrination period.........It should green up really well in the next couple of months to make a long story short

G

·
will you have anymore of this moss for sale maybe i could use some in my other tank and btw the frogs are eating like crazy today little vacums lol

·
Registered
1,131 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I will not be able to get anymore live until the spring.....It is dormant now and will not be back until it starts getting warmer so maybe march-april time frame.........glad to hear that the frogs are eating well now they should start to grow....

1 - 5 of 5 Posts