Dendroboard banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
479 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, I thought my pair of leucs looked so cute in their tank they looked like they were kissing. Literally butting noses and I quickly grab my iphone to take some pics:

But then I looked more closely and what I witnessed was just awful. They were both pinning down the second female that lives in the tank. :( How mean. They think she's the one eating and disturbing their eggs but little do they know it's the second male who lives in the tank that is doing that.

·
Registered
2,426 Posts
Are you sure it was "wrestling"? You should separate the second female if you see aggression like this.

·
Registered
479 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yes, the plan is to get them separated. All they were doing was holding her down. I assume it was aggression.

LOL JimO

·
Registered
133 Posts
I had to seperate my leucs and my breeding tank has 3 males to 1 female because the female rivals would eat or destroy each other's eggs.

·
Registered
479 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I had to seperate my leucs and my breeding tank has 3 males to 1 female because the female rivals would eat or destroy each other's eggs.
Yes well that's what I normally hear from folks but all the while I'm watching my other female closely and it wast the female eating the eggs but the other male. I hadn't even considered he would do that.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts