Dendroboard banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi there. I think I posted my opening thread before but I'm back to do it again. My husband and I have three leucs which reside in a 36 x 18 exoterra tank. We mist 2-3 times a day to keep the humidity over 80% and have a ceramic heater hanging over one side of the tank to keep the temp around 76 on one side and the other side of the tank is around 71-72. We also have a fogger that we turn on once a day for around an hour at a time. The frogs like to sit in the flow of the fog. They are fed melangogaster FFs which have been dusted every day to every other day. I recently lost one due to bullying (I think). He got really skinny and was soaking in the water all day long so we took him to a vet and did a fecal. He was de-wormed and put on antibiotics. After being in quarantine for a few weeks and seeing a lot of improving, we put him back with the others were he did okay for a week or so and then started to loose weight again. So we quarantined him again, hand fed him, but he just didn't get better and we lost our little Stewie. I am so saddened by this. And now, it seems as though another one of our leucs is looking thinner, even through he is still eating. One of our leucs is much larger than the other three and I'm thinking that she is the cause of the stress. If anyone has any input on this matter I'd appreciate it. Thank you!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts