Dendroboard banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
787 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Tricked my Leucomelas into calling by playing a call I got from the mistking site. Now he won't stop.

Kind of a lame video, but I'm proud of my boy.

·
Registered
95 Posts
laz is such a pimp.

now get mine to show himself! i cant catch which one of the 4 is calling on camera/vid.

·
Registered
404 Posts
That is awesome! I really want to get some Leucs but am afraid of how loud their call is. Can you hear it with the lid down on the viv, say in the next room over?

·
Registered
446 Posts
Jealous! I am trying to get mine to start calling but dont think they are old enough yet... How old are yours?

·
Registered
68 Posts
i LOVE the leucs call :) ours have been going wild of late after a quiet spell which lasted quite some time. I really like how different it is to most of the other frogs we house - such an amazing frog!

·
Registered
2,954 Posts
Congrats! You're lucky your frog doesn't do what mine will. I can't wait until mine start calling, but at the same time I don't want them to. My bed is less than 5 feet from the vivarium. :(

Example
Haha when my leuc male starting calling I was super excited! Now he is like my alarm clock.. Ha. His tank is right next to my bed like yours, and first thing he does when the lights come on is start calling like crazy!

·
Registered
713 Posts
Haha when my leuc male starting calling I was super excited! Now he is like my alarm clock.. Ha. His tank is right next to my bed like yours, and first thing he does when the lights come on is start calling like crazy!
Hehe! I have 4 froglets from BJ. They're about 5 months ootw. (see? I'm learning the lingo!) I hope I have a male in there somewhere. :cool:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts