Dendroboard banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone. I want to show my last job. I spent a few weeks building a pine table, varnishing them and finishing my two leucomelas and azureus terrariums. As you see, to avoid the potential stress of the frogs, I painted the unnecessary sides of the terrariums (Except the back to see the water level) This also provides certain aesthetic. Practical, nice and clean. I have also pierced them from behind and I've done a drain that ends in those glass fiber plumbing tubes (I have yet to buy small valves to finish it.) I added a few plants to the tincs terrarium and have become serious with three types of drosophila and some springtails. I have some photos I made today. The azureus only have three months, but they are amazing. They look very happy in their new home. Greetings to all. :)

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks ^^ The black covering its spray painting. I finally get the valves. Im really happy because before drilling terrariums empty the water was a titanic task. Now it's very fast and clean.

Reactions: Tykie

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks guys ^^ Theres a lot of work in these waterfalls. Someday i will make a post about how I do it.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Yes, its spray painting, very cheap and easy if you now how to use it. Thanks JPP, i have a lot of those... I like to make very different set ups.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Thanks chillplants, that is my sincere hope. :)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts