Hello everyone. I want to show my last job. I spent a few weeks building a pine table, varnishing them and finishing my two leucomelas and azureus terrariums. As you see, to avoid the potential stress of the frogs, I painted the unnecessary sides of the terrariums (Except the back to see the water level) This also provides certain aesthetic. Practical, nice and clean. I have also pierced them from behind and I've done a drain that ends in those glass fiber plumbing tubes (I have yet to buy small valves to finish it.) I added a few plants to the tincs terrarium and have become serious with three types of drosophila and some springtails. I have some photos I made today. The azureus only have three months, but they are amazing. They look very happy in their new home. Greetings to all.