Dendroboard banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
829 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Sorry, was doing a search and some how it ended up posting this! Using the main search function wasn't getting me great results, so I was using the post feature and looking at the 6 threads that pop up under the same title....)
I guess I might as well ask it anyway now that the thread is here.
My tad that popped back legs a couple days ago has started to show some lightening up where I'm guessing his yellow bands will be.
Is there a post on here where people have documented the length of time from back legs showing up to morphing completely?
I did a few different searches and didn't find that exact question, and nothing in the care sheet about morph time..

·
Registered
49 Posts
My leucs went from back legs to popping fronts in 8 weeks. It took another 9 days to morph after the fronts popped. They were kept at temps between 74-77.

·
Registered
6,110 Posts
It's generally around 3-4 weeks with leuc tads for me. It will be faster the warmer you keep them - I generally keep tads from 70-72F.

·
Registered
49 Posts
My leucs went from back legs to popping fronts in 8 weeks. It took another 9 days to morph after the fronts popped. They were kept at temps between 74-77.
Oops - I meant to say 3-3 1/2 weeks after back legs had started, the fronts popped. another 9 days or so to completely morph.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts