Dendroboard banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
835 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I obtained a proven pair of Leucs about a month or so ago from FrogManchu. The poor couple has been through heck. They received a new home and then were promptly moved to a Sterilite after one of the Exos started leaking. They have been back in the Exo for a couple of weeks.

When the light came on this morning I took note of some shannigans. They were hopping all over the tank together. The male has been calling off and on all morning. There is also much head bobbing, rump shaking, and the female rubbing the males back and side.

I am doing everything I can to refrain from being a froggy voyeur.

Please send some positive thoughts out to the happy couple and keep your fingers crossed ! Where is that danged Barry White CD?

·
Registered
835 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
We'll see. I'm hoping that he ready, willing and able to close the deal.

He has been calling his fool head off every single day. The female goes nutso and all but tackles him. Still, no eggs yet unless they were laid out of sight.

Now I'm all freaked out watching dad like a hawk for a tad (yes I know it's too early). Decided today to add a very shallow dish of water since they turned their noses up at the frog shack thus far.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.