Dendroboard banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
446 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

So, there has always been question and quite significant evidence of "guests" in our house. I have seen things. Had extremely odd unexplainable things happen, etc. Well I was home alone with my daughter (She is only one year old and can be heard in the video as well). I was trying to catch my leucs calling. This is the first time he has called in the daytime. Had been calling a couple times at night. I was just sitting complaining to my frog buddies through text that I wish he would call in the daytime while looking at my tank and all the sudden he takes off calling. I also learned I am bad at sexing because I looked at the one I thought was the male and it wasnt him calling lol.
Anyway, back to the story. So obviously, in my excitement I watched this video several times yesterday. Last night I noticed an extra sound in there. You can hear madelynn bang something on the floor, then a girls voice VERY clearly say "again"..then madelynn bangs it again and starts crying. I know the video is very short and crappy but it has become more about the EVP at this point. More to the story: Madelynn is only 1 and cant vocalize many words and it obviously sounds different than her in the background. This was taken with my cell phone and loaded straight to facebook then to youtube. I swear on anything you want me to swear on there was no editing done. There was no electronics on, no tvs etc. Done blabbing about how creepy this is LOL. Just listen to it.

·
Registered
2,877 Posts
WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!! I just finished watching the movie Insidious last night... needless to say, this video just added to the creepy factor! Haha. lol.

·
Registered
2,464 Posts
Ok I admit I was like, ok w/e dude, don't waste my time with this BS, then I listened and now the hair on the back of my neck is standing on end. Thanks alot brosef!

·
Registered
48 Posts
you have ghosts. im sitting here shivering myself. paranormal things creep me out more than anything else. well..... except zombies. i couldn't even watch Insidious with my family.

·
Registered
446 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Sorry for the late reply guys.. long weekend (the last weekend before my wedding).

I have seen a full woman apparition.. My fiance had went to bed before me. I was in the living room watching TV for an hour or so. I walked into the kitchen and saw a woman out of the corner of my eye in the hallway walk into her room. I thought it was her messing with me, went in, she was fast asleep. Some of the odd things have been pools of water. I typically dont like to talk too much about it as it causes it to happen more.

I was talking one night with a couple friends about having someone come to the house to look at the odd stuff that has been happening. My dog jumped on my lap and was shaking. Suddenly I was soaked. I tossed the dog down thinking it pissed on me. Jumped up. There was about a gallon of water in front of my feet as well. Then my mind started processing and the water was cold. This type of instance has happened a couple other times. My fiance is odd about socks. Has to have them on all the time. She was carrying laundry into the bedroom, I was just 10 steps behind her or so. She walked in.. I walked like 20 seconds behind her and stepped in a large puddle of cold water in our bedroom taking up the whole walking path. If it was there seconds before her socks would have been wet. Same thing has happened in our sons room. Random cold puddles of water. No leaks in my house. No explanation.

Finally we had a "medium" come over to check out the house.. he showed up.. stood in the road. Told us he wouldnt go into our house and got in his car and left.

These are just the odd things I COULDNT find a reason or explanation for. Other things have happened. Then of course I catch this EVP. Recorded with a Samsung Galaxy S cell phone and uploaded straight to facebook to show off to my friends the frog calling. Then when I realized it had more to it went straight to youtube and to a paranormal guy and you guys.

·
Registered
121 Posts
I would go on a Looooooooooooooooong honeymoon with the kids and dog,
Like, never return!:eek::eek::eek:

·
Registered
446 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
The house is in downtown Grayson, Ky. A very small town on the side of Grayson Lake.

·
Registered
446 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
No one has been hurt.. that I am aware of. With kids this age bumps, scrapes, and bruises come from nowhere. There hasnt been any OBVIOUS injuries. There has been a lot of sickness/anger though that seems to be around this house. That is just all speculation though. I am only reporting things that I have experienced that I cant explain or even semi justify.

Ohh forgot this one, not as interesting. I dont think I posted this one yet. We have a HUGE attic in my house. My whole house (even the porch) actually has one big storage space above it. (House was built in 1940). I was sitting on the John getting ready for work. I heard what sounded like someone in the attic dropping a large heavy box.. then sliding it into place. Then another. Sounded like it was right above my head.

Sorry mods if this is off topic.. you guys can feel free to move it to another forum. It just so happened to come out in my leuc vid and I had no idea where to post it.

WV Paranormal after hearing my EVP wants to come out and investigate.. My fiance is cool with it. So we may work out a time for them in the next couple weeks to investigate my house.

·
Registered
2,555 Posts
Sounds like a home we used to live in. It was interesting for sure. We never believed in this kind of thing until we lived it. Nothing awful ever happened, but there was someone else living with us for sure.

·
Registered
185 Posts
That is crazy man! I just can't believe that not a single skeptic has chimed in yet. The voice is so clear; It would be so easy to just say that it was some other little kid in the room. But I believe you. I believe it. I mean after all, you are on DB and not some paranormal sight. My girl and I listened to it numerous times. We like it. :)

1 - 20 of 25 Posts