Dendroboard banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here are a few pictures I took of the new memers to THECHOCOHUT (shameless plug ;))

First the Lamasi 'Panguana'

Second the Standard morph of Lamasi

I just took a few quick pics, after these guys calm down I will get some better ones!

Enjoy,

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I was on the waiting list for the standards for over 1 1/2 years at least. I got them from Steve Tarlton. And the Panguana I bought from Phil Tan. And I must say that both pictures don't do these frogs justice. Both people were great to deal with and I recommend them both!

·
Registered
850 Posts
We got our intermedius from Steve. I went and saw his whole collection. I almost crapped myself when I saw the adult lamasi. Very awesome frogs. Its kinda wierd that he only keeps intermedius, lamasi, and reticulatus, but all are very good looking frogs. He only has like 5 tanks total but all are breeding accept his juvie holding tank. Not bad if you ask me. Best of luck with them!

·
Registered
1,052 Posts
I got my first intermedius from Steve as well, and they are great! I have some of Phil's panguana lamasi and they are also very nice. I would recommend frogs from both, but Steve's lists are long (like most lists :D ). I really want the standards... but will have to wait lol. From what I understand, Steve use to have a rather large collection but since he is really busy most of the time he decided to cut it down to a smaller more managable size. I think he chose some good frogs to keep lol.

·
Administrator
13,228 Posts
DROOOL....

Ok, now that i'm done drooling... Very nice frogs, and pictures!

Bgreen said:
Here are a few pictures I took of the new memers to THECHOCOHUT (shameless plug ;))

First the Lamasi 'Panguana'

Second the Standard morph of Lamasi

I just took a few quick pics, after these guys calm down I will get some better ones!

Enjoy,

G

·
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Have a few new pics of the Panguana lamasi to share.

Enjoy!

Now to finish painting the new 'Frog Room'... picture of that comming soon ;)

G

·
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Who are these people you are talking about? and How much do those frogs go for? They are very beautiful. Any information you all could give me would be great.

Chris

1 - 9 of 9 Posts