Dendroboard banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was just wondering where anyone from or around Kansas city gets their plants? I don't like buying online because of shipping (yeah I'm cheap). I'm also interested in the frogging community in the KC area as I had never heard of anything frog related even while into aquariums for the past two years. Pet stores don't seem to have anything vivarium related, at least not the ones I've been to. Any other frog related information or tips in KC would be appreciated. Thanks!

·
Registered
128 Posts
Heartland Nursery
10300 View High dr.
KC, MO

.....tons of vivarium friendly plants, they almost always have something unusual in-

·
Registered
1,018 Posts
Family tree nursery in Mission off of Farley Road.

There are not any pet stores I would buy reptiles from anywhere around Kansas City. I'd much rather hit the reptile show in St Louis or order online.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thank you both very much, I will go to those when I have free time. Yeah I wouldn't buy a reptile either from a pet store, I got my frogs from the kansas city show in November. I was just talking more for any supplies or anything like that.

·
Registered
292 Posts
As Jellyman said, Family Tree Nursery off of Farley is the best place that I've been to yet out here. There's also one in Shawnee, but I prefer the Farley location. They have a nice-sized section of smaller tropical plants and most have identification tags. However, I buy my bromeliads online since theirs are quite expensive. Hope this helps...

Randy

1 - 6 of 6 Posts