Dendroboard banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
288 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello! I’m from Pennsylvania and I live a hour away from Philadelphia. I have 2 dendrobates azureus and 3 epipedobates anthonyi. Feel free to ask me questions!

·
Registered
288 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
First frog-about 2 months. Had flies crawling all over her back. She was thin and I think she died of hunger. This was 3 years ago. Her name was Roll. (Doubt anyone will know this but it’s a mega man reference) The second one Rock (also a megaman reference) managed 2 and a half years till he escaped and died. I don’t know how but he probably jumped out of his cage when I was misting his tank because there was no signs of openings. Then about 2 years ago, I got my crested gecko Rusty. He’s not a frog though. Moving on, about three months ago I got mr. and mrs. ribbits who are thriving and are very happy. And last week, I got Leia, Han, and Luke who are doing great. I have a thread about their tank which I’m taking all the comments into consideration. Besides the Star Wars trio, they were all Dendrobates Azureus. Star Wars trio were epipedobates anthonyi.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts