Dendroboard banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
just got myself a new camera :D still trying to sus it out (too many buttons lol :lol: ) heres a few i have took of my terribilis, all on auto at the min just till i get the hang of it.

hamo

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Whats the difference between bicolor and terriblis? I thought those looked more like bicolors... but wouldn't know enough about either frog to say.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
P. bicolor are usualy smaller, less leg granulated, with more black or greenish-black on the leg area. Terribilis froglets are nearly black when morphed out, loosing their black with age. There is a species that Sean S. is testing which may be a sub-species or new species of Phylo. His site can explain that specific frog.

Rich

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Awesome! What type of camera!?
thanks its a FinePix S7000

Whats the difference between bicolor and terriblis? I thought those looked more like bicolors... but wouldn't know enough about either frog to say.
like rich said these are froglets and can take upto six months to get there full colour, (these are the yellow morph )

hamo

G

·
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
kyle1745 said:
Is the second one a bicolor? I want to get some of them at some point.

Nice pics, congrats on the new camera.
they are all terribilis yellow morph, i have four of them and they are all a little bit different in colour (going from a greeny orange to a lemon colour) the colours are stunning, i can not wait till they are adult and they are there full colour.

hamo

·
Registered
1,114 Posts
kyle I have four orange bicolor from under the canopy and they are great, they are really bold, but they eat a lot.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts