Dendroboard banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
431 Posts
Hey frogface,
I got some plants from them a while ago. They're plants are totally amazing and they have some awesome colors (especially in venus flytrap's and sundews!).
I didn't know if anyone else thought this, but I don't know if the plants were worth the price. It was like a 300$ christmas present for 15- 20 CP's.

Venus Flytrap-Paradisia-medium
This was one I bought. It had beautiful coloration, and about evened with the price (a bit on the high side).
http://www.carnivorousplantnursery....322860058.12052&page=product.html&product=102
Also got this sundew that was amazing.
I can't speak for their Nepenthes, but based on other sites that I bought Nepenthes from, they almost always turn out relatively small.

I also tried some other online sites, and found a good place to shop (and support a good cause)
Meadowview Biological Research Station | Preserving and Restoring Pitcher Plant Bogs

I recomended this on other posts. Their venus flytraps are very cheap and good quality, and their nepenthes are better than other sites.

I got some of their pitcher plants (North American), and they are beautiful.
If anyone else is looking for North American pitcher plants such as Sarracenia Leucophylla, I know a few people who have awesome plants for sale.

I hope that helps,
Will

·
Registered
291 Posts
Wanted to ask if any of the carnivorous plants are not frog safe, sorry if its been answered 100x's. TY

·
Registered
8,465 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
1 - 6 of 6 Posts