Dendroboard banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
2,464 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
All these in one film canister from my R. ventrimaculatus. All this from frogs that survived accidentally getting shipped into 104 degree heat and 3 escaping! Hardy little buggers. These are from the long standing Understory Line. I'm happy to be continueing it. I plan to offer these froglets FREE to DB members if I'm able to raise them as a way of saying thanks to the Board for all the help I've gotten from the board and it's members.

·
Registered
658 Posts
great find!! Any pictures of the proud parents?

·
Registered
2,464 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Actually I'm not too far from AZ, I live in El Paso Texas, about 5 hrs drive from Tuscon.

I do have some pics of the parents. About to head out to dinner but I'll post them when time allows.

·
Registered
2,464 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Well it looks like the 1 free swimming tad didn't make it. I suspect stress from being transfered to the deli cup. The 5 developing eggs are doing great, 3 look about ready to hatch, 2 are developing nicely. The 6 other eggs that you seen in the picture all started turning fuzzy and white so I removed them.

·
Registered
585 Posts
Congrats man im jealous they are deff a frog i would like to get soon gotta make some room for another viv or sell some of my other frogs.lol

1 - 14 of 14 Posts