Dendroboard banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
1,373 Posts
Wow kyle, impressive. You make all your frogs look so human lol.

Luke

·
Registered
2,137 Posts
Really? I thought you were selling the rebel to get the 20D.

How do you like it? Have you taken any pictures with it to show off? Give us a little review on the camera. Seeing how I just got the Rebel, I figure the camera will last me at least two years before I upgrade.

·
Premium Member
13,229 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Its great and the picture above is from it. I really have not had a lot of time to use it so not a lot of pictures. It focuses a bit faster and more accurate than the rebel, and has a bit better white balance. I bought it for the 8mp so I get get better crops.

here are some other pics:

G

·
is that the franklin park conservator? i was there on friday. i thought it was incredible. the one thing i think they need to add is some dart frogs in the rainforest room. that would be cool.

·
Premium Member
13,229 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Funny you should say that, they had some awhile back on loan from the zoo, and no one knows where they went. Or at least the couple I asked. They had them in a 30gal tank or so in the tropical room, but they were not setup right at all. Oh well the butterflies will be there in a couple weeks. :)

G

·
i saw several of the butterflies starting to hatch out. it was really neat. i think i need to go back again sometime, maybe even when all of the butterflies are out.

G

·
Kyle:

How old is the azureus u have in the 1st picture? The azureus are just so coloful and those orchids are really something else!!!

Also, have u had a chance to take a picture of hte rainforest room? That would be quite a picture if I do say so myself!!!! :D :D

1 - 18 of 18 Posts