Dendroboard banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Super Moderator
3,555 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
With Petco switching back to the superior AQUEON brand aquarium, and their current $1/gallon sale, I am offering a limited number of 10 gallon and 20H Aqueon conversion kits.

For those that are unfamiliar with them, these are ideal for converting a standard horizontal aquarium into a vertical tank for arboreal dart frog species. Can also be used for many tropical gecko species.
Makes for much easier access to your vivarium for cleaning, feeding, photography and maintenance. Ideal for set-ups that utilize baker's style racks. Will not warp like acrylic can! And, unlike other similar conversions, our kits feature a glass-to-glass seal, for a dependable, watertight bond. Simply provide your own single-edge razor blade and clear aquarium silicone to install.

Each kit includes;
  • 3/32" thick glass door and lower panel
  • black extruded panel hinge
  • fruit fly-proof ventilation assembly
  • illustrated instructions

PRICE: 10g size (9 3/4" x 19 1/2") $25 each, 20H size (11 1/2" x 23 1/4") $30 each, minimum purchase of 2 kits of the same size, plus shipping. Paypal payment accepted. To order, please PM, or email [email protected]. My feedback, as well as reviews of my kits can be found here: http://www.dendroboard.com/forum/vendor-feedback/71897-dane-jungle-box.html

Attachments

1 - 1 of 1 Posts