Dendroboard banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I want to get my first dart frogs this weekend at the show. Anyone know what breeders are going to be there. Thanks

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I frequent the Columbus show when I get the chance. I would definitely seek out the ladies of Quality Captives (melissa68 and froglady here on the boards) and see if they can run some frogs there to you. If not, seek out Bill Weirts as hes almost always there with a nice selection. I mya be at this show myself. If I am, just look for a guy wearing Patrick N.'s pumilio T-shirt...it's what I wear to most herp gatherings. ;)

-Bill J.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
i just checked out quality exotics website and it said that they won't be at the columbus show for the rest of the summer. that disapoints me, i was planning on purchasing a green and black auratus from him.

·
Registered
291 Posts
BillJohnson said:
I frequent the Columbus show when I get the chance. I would definitely seek out the ladies of Quality Captives (melissa68 and froglady here on the boards) and see if they can run some frogs there to you. If not, seek out Bill Weirts as hes almost always there with a nice selection. I mya be at this show myself. If I am, just look for a guy wearing Patrick N.'s pumilio T-shirt...it's what I wear to most herp gatherings. ;)

-Bill J.
Bill! If you do come let us know when you think you'd be there (or have your wife call us on our cell phone when you arrive). We will be there this Saturday (just visiting -- not vending) and would love to talk to you again........

G

·
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Sarah,

It looks like I'm not going to be able to make it afterall. My wife will not do any shows anymore as shes not big on herps (the snakes scare her lol). She's also even more leary of the Columbus show as it is very crowded and HOT this time of the year...her response 'NO thank you!!!" I was originally going to ridde up with a local friend (Scott Morgan) but he isn;t heading there this weekend but will most likely be at the Ky show in a few weeks. There is a good chance that he'll be tabling the Ky show and I'll probably head over there with him and hang around all day. I'll be sure to loaf around your table most of the time. ;) Nice talking with you again and I'd love to meet up with you guys soon! Take care!

-Bill J.

·
Registered
291 Posts
BillJohnson said:
Sarah,

It looks like I'm not going to be able to make it afterall. My wife will not do any shows anymore as shes not big on herps (the snakes scare her lol). She's also even more leary of the Columbus show as it is very crowded and HOT this time of the year...her response 'NO thank you!!!" I was originally going to ridde up with a local friend (Scott Morgan) but he isn;t heading there this weekend but will most likely be at the Ky show in a few weeks. There is a good chance that he'll be tabling the Ky show and I'll probably head over there with him and hang around all day. I'll be sure to loaf around your table most of the time. ;) Nice talking with you again and I'd love to meet up with you guys soon! Take care!

-Bill J.
:cry: That's too bad. I understand her feelings though. Being hot, sweaty, and scared to death of something around the neck of a stranger that is standing way too close can get to you. We have a couple of friends whose wives won't go to the herp shows because of the snakes. Hopefully you'll make it to the KY show.......

Anyone else making it to the show this weekend?

G

·
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
i am going to the show. i am hoping to find a green and black auratus, costa rican if possible, but i'll have to see. i'll probably be there early, between 9:00 and 10:30.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts