Dendroboard banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
235 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i got some experience with tree frogs and monkeyfrogs.
looking to get some d. tinctorius in the near future and was wondering if anyone could show me a few prime examples of a tinc viv?

i somewhat have one started for them. its a 30g

thanks

·
Registered
235 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
oh and a good list of plants for them would be cool too.

i've done some good amount of research on the web, now i'm looking for personal experience before i get my first tincs.

again thanks

·
Registered
235 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I just moved to lakewood. Just outside of cleveland. Thanks for the "foot in the right direction"! :)

·
Registered
446 Posts
Love the title!

Yeah.. I see ohio, ky, or wv and get excited... but yet.. there is literally no one within 100 miles of me that is in the hobby.

·
Registered
1,241 Posts
Yeah.. I see ohio, ky, or wv and get excited... but yet.. there is literally no one within 100 miles of me that is in the hobby.
Yeah, I'm stuck in the middle of a bunch of smaller towns... 1 1/2+ hours south of Cleveland and 2 hours north of Columbus... no other froggers in sight.

Where are you from, Deboardfam?

Congratulations, Gundaman!

·
Registered
235 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Wendy, us there anyone around columbus that I could get some alanis from?

·
Registered
1,241 Posts
Hhmmm...I don't know.

Brian's Tropicals Brian's Tropicals is the only one that comes to mind right now that is in Columbus, but I don't think he does Alanis. You could email and ask though...wouldn't hurt.

I've bred mine...but they are still tads right now...and quite a ways from Columbus.

Here is a thread that lists Ohio members if you'd like to check it out... http://www.dendroboard.com/forum/midwest/64334-ohian-froggers.html ... doesn't seem to be a lot of us. Would be nice if we had some type of get-together like I see other members doing.

·
Registered
235 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I was only asking about columbus because I believe they have a monthly reptile show like we do in cleveland.
and I could totally go for a ohio frogger cookout or something haha

1 - 12 of 12 Posts