Dendroboard banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,799 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone have any extra they could send, it has been imposible to get some in Orlando and all the petstores dont cary it :(, or at least a good lead on where to get some.

Thanks
Ryan

·
Registered
1,799 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Anyone try black jungles? i have heard many bad reveiws about it and am a little edgey about buying some.

Thanks
Ryan

G

·
0 Posts
I got some

I got some from Black Jungle several weeks ago. It is doing good now that I moved it to a place that lets it stay wet. I also put some of it on a log that is starting to take off.
Rhonda

G

·
0 Posts
I am going to order some from black jungle as well. I wanted to know how much is a clump? Is one good enough or two. I plan on having it in the water and growing up the back/waterfall of a 20 gallon.

How much did you order?
Did you have enough?
How much would you order next time if you were doing it over again?

Thanks
Stitch

G

·
0 Posts
stitch said:
I am going to order some from black jungle as well. I wanted to know how much is a clump? Is one good enough or two. I plan on having it in the water and growing up the back/waterfall of a 20 gallon.

How much did you order?
Did you have enough?
How much would you order next time if you were doing it over again?

Thanks
Stitch
I have ordered plants from black jungle, and while the plants were healthy....they were definitely on the small side. They are pretty proud of their plants.

·
Registered
448 Posts
I purchased many things from black jungle, including FF cultures and materials, frogs, and some plants. All in all I think they are great. With each thing you purchase they give you a care sheet. I would definitely recommend them.

ADAM

G

·
0 Posts
how fast does java moss grow. i just got some today, and i am curious in how long it will take before it starts to take over.

G

·
0 Posts
depends on the light and substrate it's on. with lots of light and growing on a standard peat moss, my "starter clump" from black jungle (about 8"x6") covered the bottom of a 10 gallon tank in about 2 months. from what i hear thats pretty fast, but i put a lot of effort into it =)

·
Registered
986 Posts
I've gotta agree with the monkeyman . . . I was able to cover the bottom of a 10 gallon with a small starter clump from another terrarium in about 6 weeks. However, I have high light.

·
Registered
1,799 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
How long wood you say it will take for it to get established and to actually start growing?

1 - 12 of 12 Posts