Dendroboard banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I didn't see another forum section that seemed to fit this question and everything that came up when I searched for NEherp were related to deals they were having. I purchased something from their website 5 days ago and received an email receipt and it was charged to my bank account. Since then I have received no information about shipping (I purchased some isopods) and I sent their support an email and have received no response. Has anyone else had issues with them? Their selection of stuff seems great and I have been ordering a little bit from a lot of different vendors to try and support more vendors in the hobby and to just see how good most of them are to see if I should order from them in the future.

TLDR: Ordered Isopods from NEherp 5 days ago, have not heard anything about it since other than receipt and charged the amount in bank. Attempted to contact customer support but no reply. Should I just try and get a refund and order somewhere else or wait?

·
Registered
319 Posts
Keep trying to contact them. They are a legit vendor with good products, but not getting a shipping notification or delays in shipping and difficulties getting in touch are common issues. Sometimes they respond immediately, sometimes they don’t, and I’m honestly not sure what the problem is - it seems like sometimes emails get lost. There was another thread very similar to this about a week ago and the OP managed to get things sorted out within a few days.

·
Registered
52 Posts
Last time I ordered from them, it took a while for them to fulfill the order. I think it took them a full 7 days before they shipped it, but that was when usps was having problems and they were understaffed. I know they don't like to ship over weekends too.

·
Super Moderator
3,361 Posts
They do have a phone number listed on their contact page as well, but these are small businesses that are stretched pretty thin these days. Everyone is struggling to keep up right now.

·
Registered
69 Posts
They don’t send any emails besides the receipt until they physically ship. They seem to only ship live products the following Monday-Tuesday after the order was placed to avoid weekend delays. They are my favorite vendor and their products are definitely worth the wait.

·
Super Moderator
3,361 Posts
Since the OP has gotten the info they need, and since the general discussion sections aren't the place for vendor reviews, this thread is closed.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.