Dendroboard banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I’ve had my newest Whites Tree frog for almost 2 weeks now and im a bit worried as my other one is not shaped the same way. I’ll include a photo but he is eating dusted calcium crickets with the occasional nightcrawler (no superworms or anything like that since I know they can have trouble digesting). Its been just under 2 weeks of owning this frog and hes pooped 2 times. He moves around a lot definitely no issue with activity. Im just worried why he might look so big? He seems a bit bigger than when I got him but otherwise I dont think im overfeeding at all. Im just curious if this is something I should maybe talk to a vet about. Other than the size he seems very happy. (Im not overly familiar with symptoms of bloating) Any suggestions/help would be greatly appreciated!
View attachment 301582

·
Registered
1 Posts
Did you ever find a solution? My tree frog looks quite large and I am worried my son overfed x small crickets on calcium fortified feed.
I am not sure how worried I should be, or just restrict meals and watch for signs of distress?

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Did you ever find a solution? My tree frog looks quite large and I am worried my son overfed x small crickets on calcium fortified feed.
I am not sure how worried I should be, or just restrict meals and watch for signs of distress?
I posted this quite a while ago and turned out my frog was fine (and she still is), if your frog is still having issues let me know, but the best thing is yes to look for signs of distress or changes in behaviour, but I hope everything worked out!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts