Dendroboard banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello! My name is Sara and I am in love with frogs! lol. I have always been an avid animal lover, fittingly I work in a vet hospital and last year spent a month on a wildlife reservation in Thailand (mostly monkeys, an otter, tiger, asiatic bears and a paralysed pig). I also spent several weeks on Koh Phi Phi, one of the islands destroyed by the Tsunami :cry:

I have been wanting to get into pdf for about a year now and I finally have a tank and finished setting it up today! I am super excited and with just the plants in there, I cant wait to make a bigger, better one! Here is a pic of my tank. It is a 20L. Any suggestions as to make any improvements are welcome!

Also, I have spent much time deliberating over which frogs to buy and I still am not certain! My boyfriend is going to set up a 10gallon tank and get a pair of Leucs in a few months. I know leucs and auratus are good starter frogs and you can keep them in more of a group setting,but I really love the tincs! Would 3 tincs be one tinc too many(or Azuratus)? If so than I think I would like to start with the Blue Auratus. Thanks for this great site!
~ Sara

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
update

Here is the tank after one month! I have so much fun seeing the new growth everyday, I cant wait to get my frogs! I am fortunate enough to live down the street (literally a 2 minute walk) from Black Jungle so I have pretty much everything at my finger tips! Now I just need money for the frogs, lol.

~Sara

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.