Dendroboard banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
448 Posts
I think the frogs are great. Nice pics. also. To buy either of these frogs from Patrick you need to have purchased other frogs from him in the past; correct?
Good luck with the new additions.
P.S. which ones are going in the tank you showed a pic. of in another thread?
ADAM

·
Registered
638 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I placed the intermedius in that tank. I think the Casteonaticus will go in a 30 gallon or so, since they do not require as much hieght. As far as having to have made prior purchases for these, I know it was required for the Cast and I believe it was for the Inter's.

TonyT

·
Registered
638 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Sorry guys, and gals, but as I was looking at the Intermedius I noticed that the first frog posted has orange all the way down to its toes in the webbing. And then I noticed this little guy and he has the blue webbing in his legs. I just thought that was pretty kewl.

Thanks for putting up with me,
I'll quit now
TonyT

http://gallery.pethobbyist.com/index.pl?photo=138990

G

·
Hey Tony,

Try and get a top down pic for me on both types of intermedius you have, and email them to me. I have a project I am working on and this would help out a lot. I will talk to you on MSN when I see you..

Thanks,

G

·
Aren't they awesome frogs? I have three, and they are are so nice looking. One has orange from top to bottome, and the others have variable greens in their legs. Good luck with them. Mine have been calling for a little while, and hopefully I can get some offspring out of them. :D

·
Registered
638 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Brian,
These are some active and VERY BOLD frogs. The lens is less than 1" from them is a few pics and they just sit there like it is nothing. Let me know if you do get some froglets and want to sell or trade. I would love to get a pair with the Blue webbing in the legs.

Ben,
I will get you some good pic. It may take a few days becaus I am off vacation as of Thursday and kinda busy tomorrow shipping out some frogs and things. But I will get you some real nice pics in a few days.

TonyT

1 - 8 of 8 Posts