Dendroboard banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
739 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
BTW when you click a photo, then look for the icon to upper left for "slideshow" and go to full screen mode. Then you will be seeing the pics at large size. You can pause the slideshow then to go through at your own pace. I tried to add this note to my original post but it was past the 60 minute limit for editing

·
Registered
193 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
thanks alot! I've been lurking around here for a few months now, just made my account about 2-3 weeks ago and have been bookmarking cages that inspire me. I hope to start my build in the summer of 2012

raf's wall is the one that started it for me along with Grimm and Marty :)

·
Registered
739 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
Glad people are enjoying this so far! I hope this prompts some amazing builds which I expect people to document thoroughly in some threads soon ;)

Oh yeah, and I will probably be adding more pics to that gallery as time goes on so if you wanna bookmark it, be my guest!

·
Registered
1,367 Posts
Nice collection! Anyone know how number 47 of 60 was done? :confused: It looks amazing!
#60 has a build journal in the construction section. I think the members name is NathalieB.

Flyingsquirrel, thanks for the ad! You should use a newer fully planted pic though. My tank looks awful in that picture you have lol

1 - 20 of 25 Posts