Dendroboard banner
21 - 26 of 26 Posts

Registered
This post says the code works for Selva, Selva Plus, or Amazonia but it isn't working for the Selva or Selva Plus vivs 馃槩

Registered
This post says the code works for Selva, Selva Plus, or Amazonia but it isn't working for the Selva or Selva Plus vivs 馃槩
Hmm, I thought the Selvas were originally included too...
Idk, maybe I'm remembering it wrong....

Registered
I didn't remember it wrong. The discount originally DID include both Selvas. It still says so on the post regarding it, on Insitu Ecosystems Facebook page. So Bill "quietly" changed it. That's kind of crappy...

Vendor
Discussion Starter · #25 ·
I didn't remember it wrong. The discount originally DID include both Selvas. It still says so on the post regarding it, on Insitu Ecosystems Facebook page. So Bill "quietly" changed it. That's kind of crappy...
It did... But, we had a mis-fire... People were ordering more than a single vivarium. And, our software could not handle sorting it out. So, we limited it to Amazonia's for now, until we can figure out how to offer a single vivarium with the discount to include the others... The idea is to give everyone an introductory price so they can experience the difference. We'll get there soon...

21 - 26 of 26 Posts