Dendroboard banner
21 - 33 of 33 Posts

·
Vendor
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #23 ·
Looking at the tank alone, I think two of those fit on a palette for ground shipping. No details yet but it looks like the sides and back may be alumalite or plastic ... which makes me wonder if they're exploring ways to flat pack.
Its designed so that the cabinetry, vivarium, light canopy, and stand can be broken down and shipped in one crate...

·
Registered
567 Posts
Its designed so that the cabinetry, vivarium, light canopy, and stand can be broken down and shipped in one crate...
Impressive. And will just the tank alone be available for those of us who want a stripped down version to customize?

·
Vendor
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #25 ·
Impressive. And will just the tank alone be available for those of us who want a stripped down version to customize?
Right now, the Light Canopy integrates with the top of the vivarium so we could eliminate the glass bracing and improve the view inside. We might be able to work through that and offer other options in the future. But, not immediately.

·
Registered
567 Posts
Right now, the Light Canopy integrates with the top of the vivarium so we could eliminate the glass bracing and improve the view inside. We might be able to work through that and offer other options in the future. But, not immediately.
Looking forward to photos. I'm interested in both, but the way my frog room's set up and with my specific preferences on equipment, what I really need is multiple stripped down vivs that size.

·
Registered
114 Posts
It is a sump.... When you have water features in a vivarium, they benefit from filtration similar to aquatic tanks.
Any chance the front lower glass panel could be made deeper for the paludarium/non-dart frog crowd ? That's a nice sump you guys have designed and depending on it's size/hobbyist modifications itd be nice to have it filter about 50 to 100 gallons or so.

·
Banned
2,454 Posts
Beautifull design!
Not only looking good but a really smart construct for temperature stability.

And a truly good serving size. Thank you, InSitu.

Reactions: Tijl

·
Banned
2,454 Posts
Any chance the front lower glass panel could be made deeper for the paludarium/non-dart frog crowd ? That's a nice sump you guys have designed and depending on it's size/hobbyist modifications itd be nice to have it filter about 50 to 100 gallons or so.
Ooh, i dunno i could see someone spending high end for a quality paludarium-enabled environment with dart frogs in mind, and becoming yet another motivational obstacle of resistance.

Its terribly difficult as it is for hobby entering people to accept that a big body of water and a waterfall isnt a healthy dendro environment.

There are so many cool newts, and honestly Fire Bellied Toads are Spectacular animals with so much vitality.

But , i cant help thinkin that.

·
Vendor
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #33 ·
Hello Dr -

Yes, that is entirely possible. We would go through a specification process with you to figure out what you want, and then make sure we can deliver.

21 - 33 of 33 Posts