Dendroboard banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
638 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok my first two tads morphed out and now I have 2 vittatus froglets Im so happy also I have 4 more coming as well

Attachments

·
Premium Member
2,747 Posts
Congratulations. They are a very pretty frog.

Good luck with them, Richard.

·
Registered
2,083 Posts
Mark - Your jokes are always half baked. Now, stop loafing around and do something useful.
Jim it's good to know your not too crusty to enjoy a good joke, pretty funny no matter how you slice it.

·
Registered
2,083 Posts
I write and review a lot of technical reports in my day job, so I'm pretty anal about grammer and spelling. And, I love poking fun at people who are good sports and have a sense of humor. I expect the same treatment myself, of course.

Oh and BTW, it's "I type too fast." LMAO! :p
I also forgot to mention I type to fast

·
Registered
638 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
I write and review a lot of technical reports in my day job, so I'm pretty anal about grammer and spelling. And, I love poking fun at people who are good sports and have a sense of humor. I expect the same treatment myself, of course.

I give up :D and my mom types medical reports so she's always correcting me too.

·
Registered
543 Posts

I hope you meant grammar hehehe ;) This thread makes me laugh though.

But really, congrats on breeding them, I am at species number 4 at this point.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts