Dendroboard banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
508 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We're picking up a 150g tank this week, and due to space constraints, we're toying with the idea of building a vertical enclosure. I need to decide what frog I want to put in it before we begin the build, so I'm open to suggestions. The tank will be 6' tall, and either 12" or 21" deep, depending on where we put the doors.

So, folks - given such a large vertical enclosure, what animal would you choose to occupy it?

·
Registered
747 Posts
I had a 150 gal and standard lamasi went into it. today, that viv is owned by a good friend of mine and he has mancreek pums in it that breed great guns for him. I would think some ameerga would be cool in a large viv like that as well.

·
Registered
635 Posts
Put some Imis in there or get the coolest looking Histrionicus

·
Registered
635 Posts

They are awesome looking frogs :D

·
Registered
44 Posts
A vert that big I would go thumbnail or eggfeeder. "Green" imitator do well in groups with plenty of space and can be pretty bold.

·
Registered
508 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I had a 150 gal and standard lamasi went into it. today, that viv is owned by a good friend of mine and he has mancreek pums in it that breed great guns for him. I would think some ameerga would be cool in a large viv like that as well.
Does he have it setup as a vertical build or horizontal? Any pix?

1 - 14 of 14 Posts