Dendroboard banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,961 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
One of my leucs has started to call, but I'm not sure which one. He only calls once or twice, before I can run up to the cage. Might be more than one. But looks like it's time to update the sig. :)

G

·
Yeah, I got to get some leucs next. My local pet shop has a couple in a community tank. Bad thing is the tank is always dried out and they toss in 1/4" crickets as food. I asked them if they ever fed ff's and they asked me "why?" There's a tinc in the tank that is huge, but very boney ( I wonder why). I kinda want to buy them all just to get them out of there but I know they'll just get more and do the same.

·
Registered
1,799 Posts
I might get leucs next, and their call is going to play a major factor in that decision cause i love frog calls. Besides like bull frogs and cubans. They are just too earpiercingly loud!

·
Registered
1,961 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Sounds like a cricket, almost. I thought it was a cricket, until I remembered that I don't have any animals that I feed crickets to. Unfortunately, a recording of the call doesn't seem to stimulate a call from my male(s). Maybe he's/they're so young that another frog calling is just too intimidating.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts