Dendroboard banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
396 Posts
Dartfrogs pretty awful.

I'd be looking into shipping from Europe as mentioned, especially for a better selection of Broms and orchids.

Will be doing a small order from Rainforestvivs myself however :)

·
Registered
25 Posts
Hi there,

I'm new to the forum and keeping frogs, I have just setup a biopod & I just used rainforestvivs eBay store to plant my biopod grand, really happy with the quality of plant, will certainly use them again as they were quick with delivery and well packaged.

they have a much wider selection on their web store and will be looking to get some orchids for the biopod that were not for sale there.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Out of interest, why are folk dissatisfied with DartFrog.co.uk?

He's fairly local to me, so I actually drove out to get supplies and was awestruck at his plant room, so many healthy good looking plants and loads of choice! All the plants I've got from Dartfrog are thriving.

Downside is the website is very antiquated and time consuming to try and find what you want, very text heavy and tiny little pictures, so not great for finding the right things if you're very visual like me.

I've bought from RainforestVivs.co.uk too, some plants didn't fare too well in the post and a couple got substituted (as they were apparently out of stock) without consultation which was a bit disappointing. However kudos to them as they threw in an extra Begonia - they've got a great range and I'm looking forward to going to visit them as they are close enough to make the trip :)

·
Registered
2 Posts
Out of interest, why are folk dissatisfied with DartFrog.co.uk?

He's fairly local to me, so I actually drove out to get supplies and was awestruck at his plant room, so many healthy good looking plants and loads of choice! All the plants I've got from Dartfrog are thriving.

Downside is the website is very antiquated and time consuming to try and find what you want, very text heavy and tiny little pictures, so not great for finding the right things if you're very visual like me.

I've bought from RainforestVivs.co.uk too, some plants didn't fare too well in the post and a couple got substituted (as they were apparently out of stock) without consultation which was a bit disappointing. However kudos to them as they threw in an extra Begonia - they've got a great range and I'm looking forward to going to visit them as they are close enough to make the trip :)
I think it's because is of the WC frogs he sells?

·
Registered
3 Posts
HI UK FOLKS!!

I have used rainforest vivs through ebay a coupe of times recently and was very happy with what I got.

got a ficus Columbia, like a mini pumila, which I love although it is taking a while to establish and I think it dislikes being so wet.

really nice earth stars, really cute little begonia

all in great nick although had clearly had rough handling in the post :rolleyes: whadaya do right?

·
Registered
24 Posts
A bit late to the party, but I thought I would share where I source my tillandsia and bromeliads. Plantabrutt.eu are based in Spain and ship across Europe. I am very pleased with their range and quality.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.