Dendroboard banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
this is a fantasticus no?

I think those are just beautiful. will be a while before i am ready for those little frogs, but hopefully not too long =)

G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
yeah

Aa Dr. Frye stated, they are reticulatus. Should have included this in my post...oops.

-Bill J.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
kyle1745 said:
Very nice bill, the second one is one of your best yet. Very clear.
Thanks for the comments! I like the second shot best as well! I'm finally getting where I want with this camera and hopefully a set of macro filters will help some with the depth of field.

-Bill J.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Moe said:
Are they jvis or adults? And is that ficus pumila in the second shot?
They are almost 4 months old with the one in the images being the oldest/boldest. Yes, that is creeping fig (F. pumila). they seem to really enjoy this plant and their permanent home will be literally covered with it. Look for updates on my experimental (background) 10 gallon vertical....should have some pics posted before long.

-Bill J.

·
Administrator
13,228 Posts
Yes you are, I am stuck with my photography, and have been reading for a upgrade. I had hoped the Sony 828 would be what I want, but it has some issues. I am guessing they may fix it or replace it soon, but hard to tell. The DSLR route is not cheap, and I am not sure that I will get much better with a DSLR. I'm still thinking on it and talking to a few people, but for now i'll just spend my money on more frogs. :)

BillJohnson said:
kyle1745 said:
Very nice bill, the second one is one of your best yet. Very clear.
Thanks for the comments! I like the second shot best as well! I'm finally getting where I want with this camera and hopefully a set of macro filters will help some with the depth of field.

-Bill J.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts