Dendroboard banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all,
As some of you know my name is Dan and I host a podcast called Amphibicast. I had a personal account here a few years ago, but I was never particularly active on the forum. The updated site is much more user friendly and I am happy to be a member again. I look forward to enjoying all that the site offers and I encourage you all to check out a few episodes of the show. As always I am open to input and suggestions, so if you have an interest in a particular topic or guest feel free to reach out.

·
Super Moderator
3,304 Posts
Welcome, Dan!

And thank you for the podcast -- it is a thoughtful and valuable addition to the hobby. :)

·
Registered
81 Posts
Hi Dan, welcome! I’m fairly new to dart frogs but I’ve learnt a lot from listening to your podcasts. Really enjoy the style and have listened to every frog-related one during my daily walks. Thank you!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
1,483 Posts
Fantastic. Its on my homescreen.

Thank you for this creation i just took a break to post this but dippin back in since im solo here at work on Sunday.

·
Premium Member
1,483 Posts
Just finished episode 25 with Dr Logan, with a grateful minimum if interruptions :)

Truly the podcast episodes will be the soundtrack to my morning husbandry routine tomorrow its a day off but my fun work awaits and im looking forward to listening. Ha i may even use the blue tooth thing.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts