Dendroboard banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just to get some ideas, How do you guys keep it balanced in dry areas and in winter? I have tried misting more, covering one side but it doesnt help much. I was thinking about seran wrap but was worried about the lights melting it and also using a glass lid to cover one side but if the light was over it I worry about heat. Im paranoid like that. These are uroplatus geckos not frogs I keep just to give a heads up. thx

·
Registered
625 Posts
Just to get some ideas, How do you guys keep it balanced in dry areas and in winter? I have tried misting more, covering one side but it doesnt help much. I was thinking about seran wrap but was worried about the lights melting it and also using a glass lid to cover one side but if the light was over it I worry about heat. Im paranoid like that. These are uroplatus geckos not frogs I keep just to give a heads up. thx
Seran wrap will work fine as long as the lights are not directly in contact with the lights. I have one of my lights about 1 1/2 inches away from the top of the tank and the seran wrap holds fine. You will just have to spray more often since have of the top will be seran wrap and the other just screen. In drier areas I have heard people have to spray more often. It was like that for me over the summer. I have no experience with geckos, so that's all I can really help with.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts