Dendroboard banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
676 Posts
Glen,

Some folks have said they found such a device at Wal-Mart and Target. I didn't find one at my local Target or their online store, and don't know about Wal-Mart.

This place has some reasonably priced ones:

http://allamericanhydro.com/products.php?cat=51

You can also check a garden or hydroponics store locally to avoid shipping costs. I have used the inside thermometers/hygrometers and many can't take the high humidity, so a probe one is probably a good way to go. The small Sunleaves one looks okay and seems small. With it you also get an outside temp which might be good for comparing the difference between what is going on inside and outside the enclosure.

Best,

Marcos

· Registered
676 Posts
I had a Fluker's internal and the LCD layers started to disbond. It quit twice, and I had to take it apart and let it dry out. Eventually, I just took it back for a refund. I'm using a Tom's internal vivarium one right now until I get around to finding something to wire to my computer. Let us know if you find something worthwhile.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.