Dendroboard banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey, can anyone help. I took apart the repti-fogger because the fan was making a really loud grinding noise it sounded awful. I was going to reinstall the fan it was rattling against the base making the noise but in the process now the stupid plate doesnt want to create the fog.

I was just thinking I am putting my two tanks next to each other anyways and was wondering if some people can give instructions and advice to using a humidifier instead. I dont want to spend too much maybe around $40 or so and split the hose to the two tanks.

·
Registered
391 Posts
I bought a used humidifier off craigslist and modded it using parts from the reptifoggetr that broke on me.... Way.more fog and humidity. Just keep the ultrasonic humidifier away from the frogs and youre good. Run a hose and youre golden

Sent from my HTC Sensation XE with Beats Audio using Tapatalk

·
Registered
391 Posts
Craigslist is the sh!t for used tanks and items for dart frogs lol

Sent from my HTC Sensation XE with Beats Audio using Tapatalk

·
Registered
57 Posts
I used a humidifier from Walgreens and plumbed it with hardware I got at Home depot. I think I used 1 inch piping narrowed to to 3/4 inch flexible tubing to drilled holes in the back of the tank.

·
Registered
151 Posts
Use RO/DI or distilled water in the humidifier and you wont have any problems with scale build up or dust.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts