Dendroboard banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

· Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I noticed how several of you take retail store humidifiers and modify them for your use. However, I was wondering if you ever used one of the sunbeam or other models that dont have a perfect circular exit for the humidity but like a weird triangular hole were the fog/mist comes out. Anyone ever put tubing from these into the vivs? How? Thanks.
1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.