Dendroboard banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
220 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
New to Dendroboard.

My name is Craig. I have been maintaining planted aquariums and other fish tanks for several years. I am very much obsessed with plants, fish, insects and just about anything associated with the micro side of nature. I am also a Network Admin and Virus slayer so feel free to ask computer related questions.

A year ago I stumbled onto a picture of a vivarium and have been researching them off and on for a while. A month ago I finally setup a 'Vivarium' and started to do more in depth research. A local Frog hobbyist sent me here.

If someone could post links to good threads on the following topics that would be great!

General info on Plants

General info on Tank parameters, water level, humidity, etc.

General info on Dart Frogs

General info on culturing Frog food.

·
Registered
220 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Welcome Craig!!!
Strap in tight as the momentum of this addiction takes over! Though it sounds like you know what your in for.
Kyle
Yessir I do ;)

I have a fish room in the basement, about 25 tanks, but I'm going to change a few up for some frog action!

The wife like the frogs more then the fish anyways...

·
Registered
220 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 · (Edited)
Lol
Mine too
I also love the fact that I can still get the green I love without messing with water parameters, doing water changes weekly, etc.

It will be a good move for the fish room. I will still have at least 15 aquariums up and running so I should be good anyways.

Quick shot of part of the Fish/Frog room.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.