Dendroboard banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
can someone help me please. I tried to upload a pic and it said "pixel limit exceeded". What the heck? It is 724kb in size, so it is less than the 1024kb max size. I'm confused. I know what a pixel is, but thats the point of confusion, I have never heard of that. any help is appreciated!

Matt

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I will increase everyone's space a little. I have to watch the disk use, since picture take up a lot of space, but we have enough to double the limit.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
what about the pixel number?

did I imagine that? where did that come from? is there a limit on picture quality? I know quality = size in some respects, but if its under the limit, then pixels shouldnt matter, should they?

G

·
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Alright you memory hogs :) I increased the limit to 10MB. That is a lot of pictures, so enjoy! You can place huge images into the system, but there is an upper limit on the disk space you many use. So, keep this in mind. Photoshop is our friend!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Sorry about that. Man... you are trying to load a monster onto the system. I set the limits a little higher. So, here are the new limits for each photo:

Max size for uploaded files (KB): 2408
Max width or height for uploaded pictures/videos (pixels): 4096

G

·
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
i am confused

you called it a monster. is is bigger than what I'm seeing? I am confused as heck. When I try to upload, it says it is 724 kbs.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts