Dendroboard banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello! I am planning to create a reptile wall and had a quick question about misting. Rather than misting five terrariums once or twice a day I wanted to invest in a misting system. What systems DIY and not are available that I could mist multiple terrariums? I know about mistkings, ExoTerra Monsoon, and DIY irrigation systems. Would one of these work? I'm not set on one of these, they're just ones that I've heard of. Thanks in advance!

·
Registered
289 Posts
Mistking is the absolute go to. Easy to set up on multiple tanks, has an incredibly good lifespan, and just works. I bought my own timer instead of using theirs though. To be honest monsoon is really crap, they break very quickly. You could go the diy route but I highly recommend just buying the mistking system.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
40 Posts
Mistking is the absolute go to. Easy to set up on multiple tanks, has an incredibly good lifespan, and just works. I bought my own timer instead of using theirs though. To be honest monsoon is really crap, they break very quickly. You could go the diy route but I highly recommend just buying the mistking system.

How difficult to add to established tank ?

·
Registered
289 Posts
Ok. , but what at bottom for possible drainage. Top is screen in summer , glass in winter. Guessing quite difficult.
Is the top fully enclosed in winter? Ideally you should have some amount of ventilation on the lid to allow excess heat to escape. You could make a screen lid and just place on removable glass inserts for the winter.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Is the top fully enclosed in winter? Ideally you should have some amount of ventilation on the lid to allow excess heat to escape. You could make a screen lid and just place on removable glass inserts for the winter.

I can cut glass smaller. Where to buy small strip screen?

·
Super Moderator
4,167 Posts
Where to buy small strip screen?

There are many more threads like this; this is the first one the search feature spit at me. :)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts