Dendroboard banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,122 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ive been feeding both my juvies and my adults once a day. My juvies are two to a sm shoebox and they get around roughly 50-100 (its hard to get an accurate count).

My adults get about twice that amount once a day. Do I need to adjust my feeding any?

Thanks!
Chris

·
Registered
730 Posts
I feed my frogs once a day with fruitflies/rice flour beetles and occasionally small crickets from Petco. The New River tank is seeded with springtails too so that serves as a nice snack, but I don't think Okyrah has found them yet?

I would say you're fine as long as your frogs look healthy and they have enough food.

·
Registered
756 Posts
as long as your frogs arent losing weight it should be good i feed my frogs a little more then they can eat in about 10 minutes (more for my female azureus) if they eat all the food ive put in there ill put a little more and the next day if i see some crawling around i feed a little less my frogs seem pretty robust and happy with that

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.