Dendroboard banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,672 Posts
I use quite a few, the main ones I use are Jewels, Restrepia, and Masdevalia. I do have a few other odds and ends but those are the main ones lots of others on here use as well.

·
Registered
8,328 Posts
In vivs I have:
Dendrobiums, Pleurothallids, Masdevallias, Draculas, Restrepias, Bulbophyllums, Epidendrums, Dinemas, and probably a few others Im forgetting

·
Registered
1,213 Posts
I use both Pleurothallis grobyi and Epidendrum (Dinema) polybulbon in most of my tanks. I ordered them from Andy's Orchids.

·
Registered
3,152 Posts
I have Phalaenopsis maculata, Anoectochilus chapaensis, Mediocalcar decoratum, and soon-to-be Bulbophyllum membranaceum :D

Anyone who has Bulbophyllum minutissimum, send me a PM and we can work something out...

·
Registered
106 Posts
I have 6 orchids planted in my tank. They've only been there for a couple weeks but already every single one of them is putting out new growth, and my Pleurothallis coniculata is budding and my Dryadella edwallii had bloomed.

Andysorchids.com is a great place to look. They give you lighting, temperature, moisture, mounting and flowering information and are VERY helpful.

Some bigger orchids will work just fine but the mini orchids they and other companies have are awesome! They can be expensive but the ones I have are thriving in my terrarium environment.

Orchids rule.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts