Dendroboard banner

21 - 24 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter #21
Just added a few wandering jew cuttings. I’ll probably end up removing the one on the left, and maybe the one in the back.

·
Registered
2,469 Posts
Pretty much all the iterations look acceptable to me. I'd only recommend covering any exposed substrate with more leaf litter, so that the soil doesn't get stuck on the frogs

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter #23
Pretty much all the iterations look acceptable to me. I'd only recommend covering any exposed substrate with more leaf litter, so that the soil doesn't get stuck on the frogs

Thank you! I’ll be sure to fill in any gaps if I missed any :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter #24
Here’s a little bit of an update for it. The plants are growing in pretty nicely, and I am very surprised that the button fern is still alive (I have a bad track record for ferns). I’ve added a few pothos cuttings that are just now starting to spring up and look healthy, and I’ve added a small rabbits foot fern to the background.

I’ll definitely have to trim the wandering Jew soon, but considering I’m in need of a few cuttings, that’s pretty darn handy.

Still need to purchase some ficus pumila quarcifolia and baby tears, or maybe something different. Josh’s frogs just happened to sell out of everything right before I went to buy it, and my local hardware stores are barely stocking anything worthwhile :/

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

21 - 24 of 24 Posts