Dendroboard banner
1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i was wondering how many people on here were from the houston area and what every one keeps. maybe we could get togeather and check out everyones tanks...

·
Registered
1,122 Posts
Im out in Webster. I have a few frogs...!

-Chris

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
i have... 6 leucs 8 hawiians 5 veradero 4 imitators and 8 auratus blue and bronze. with more on the way im sure.

·
Registered
1,122 Posts
I've got leucs, Veradero, Baja Huallaga trivittatus, Sip Valley Cobalt, Azureus, Matecho, New River, Citronella, Patricia, Giant Orange, Sisa/Chrome bassleri and truncatus.

-C

·
Registered
479 Posts
I have Choc/nominate breeding pair of Leucs, like 13 baby het leucs and an extra male Choc leuc waiting to breed with one of the het babies.

I have 8 Tarapotos, 3 Veradero (selling one male), 3 O. Pumilio Cristobal, 2 Almirante.

that's about 32 frogs. OH WAIT, it's all in my Signature! lol

Want to have: green and black Auratus, Azureus, bastimentos.

·
Registered
479 Posts
So would we get together at one particular house one day and move to someone else's the next meet? Or will we meet at a local public place and then go by a house to look at tanks? Let me know what your thoughts and plans are. I'm excited!

·
Registered
1,162 Posts
im not exactly from houston area, im in san antonio. i have a breeding pair of azureus with froglets and tads. i have 4 blue truncatus too.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Im in League City

I have 4 Baja Huallaga trivittatus, 3 Suriname Cobalts, 2 Green Sipaliwini, 1 Powder Blue, 1 Yellow Back, 1 Yellow bi-color, 2 Matecho, 1 Orange Lamasi, 3 blue and black Auratus, 2 Patricia, 2 Red Galactonotus, 4 Leucomelas, and 2 Azureus.

·
Registered
27 Posts
I am in North Houston (Spring) and we have what is in my signature.
I have a feeling we will be getting some more eventually though... there is a new 20 gallon in the garage....

·
Registered
27 Posts
We have discussed a third viv, but it just in the preliminary planning stages. Not sure what we would go with if we did. I think lookslater wants Terriblis and I would not mind them, but mantellas and some thumbnails look sweet.

·
Registered
27 Posts
We have discussed a third viv, but it just in the preliminary planning stages. Not sure what we would go with if we did. I think lookslater wants Terriblis and I would not mind them, but mantellas and some thumbnails look sweet.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Just decided to get back into the hobby after a 10 year break. Trying to make some decisions on my viv. I will probably start looking for some tads or froglets soon to grow and get ready for the display. I'm located out near Stafford.

1 - 20 of 37 Posts