Dendroboard banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
221 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi,
whoo hoo, my home made misting system works! :D i finally got the bugs worked out. i have a sink in my frog room, so i tapped into that water supply. i bought spinkler valves, and a controller from lowels. i have a valve for each one of my racks (total of 3). i programed the controller for 6 mins each rack (alternating racks), and for 3 times a day (except for the pumilios).
i started it up this morn and it works GREAT! :D :D
i suppose your asking about drainage. all the cages are hooked up to the drain on my sink. excess water goes down the drain.
who has the web sight with the design for the fogging system useing humidifiers? i want to tell them THANK YOU! :D i finall got it up and running, and the cages look awesome. thanks everyone :D

·
Registered
2,656 Posts
Crazy never seen that happen before....posted the picture on another forum in the right thread I might add....and checked your post about what was so confusing....only to see the picture there as well....Tapatalk error.

sent from my Galaxy S lll

·
Registered
177 Posts
Your using water straight from your waterline? I had no idea this was ok for the frogs. Are you Well water or city or something? Maybe I'm not reading it right. or maybe I'm just a little SLLLLOOOOW :)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts