Dendroboard banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2,092 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The time of year has come for the best savings ever! Come join us at Tropical Plantz and save a ton on plants. We have two great coupon codes for you this season. Sale starts now and ends January 1st at midnight. You choose your savings. 20% off your entire order minus shipping or free shipping. Also be sure to check out the weekly deals section to see all the great discounts for this week.

Coupon codes:
20% off use coupon code - Holiday
Free Shipping use coupon code - Free Shipping

All orders will be entered into a drawing for a free $50 gift certificate. Every order will get you an entry, so 10 orders = 10 entries and so on. At the end of the sale on the 1st the winner will be announced.

Orders placed now until Monday the 26th at noon will ship on Tuesday the 27th. Orders from the 26th thru the end of the sale will ship out on Tuesday the 3rd.

Please have a safe and happy holiday.

·
Registered
2,092 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I just wanted to give a little update. All orders placed this past week will be sent out tomorrow/Wednesday. My family and I received some bad news last night and things have been a little tough for us. Due to this situation I will be flying out of town Thursday morning and will be gone until Friday the 6th. Since I will not be able to send orders out next week I will extend the sale to the 6th and the orders placed in that time frame will be shipped out on Monday the 9th. I am sorry for any inconvenience and hope everyone can understand this situation. Please be safe this holiday season.
Jason

1 - 3 of 3 Posts