Dendroboard banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
973 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just wanted to know what size drill bit do I need to use for the mistking system?

Thanks,
-B

·
Registered
1,367 Posts
Mistking should make this info easier to find. I couldnt find it either for the longest time.

For the value nozzle, it is 5/8"
For the Ultimate nozzle it is 1/2", or 15/32" for snug fit.

·
Registered
136 Posts
I have been looking for bulkheads to make a gravity feed overflow protection in my tank a 1/2" bulkhead does not equal 1/2" hole lol so confusing.

Sent from taptalk Sprint Evo

·
Registered
1,247 Posts
The half inch bulkhead I used required a 1 1/8 inch diamond drill bit.

I used 5/8 for my value bits, and still have get to make a reservoir but I believe its a 9/16 hole. My mistking should arrive today.

On mistking website, look in support, and read the instruction manuals.

·
Registered
230 Posts
Is the premium " delux" nozzles worth the extra money??? honestly!! im about to plunk down my money now!!! ( three of those bad boys comes to $60.00). what is your opinions?? ( i know they are premium) but do my frogs actually know this?? LOL JOKE!!!

·
Registered
430 Posts
I strongly suggest you wait for one of the nozzle to arrive, and measure it BEFORE starting drilling holes....
I'm talking experience here ah:p
Had to silicone a few holes-_-

from what I heard, delux isn't really worth the xtra $ altho I never tried it personally..

Reactions: erlese

·
Registered
230 Posts
they are based out of Canada. As I tried to ( expediate the shipping, and it said Canadian Xpress post) Shipping cost to California is $38.00.. brutal!!! ( for something not that heavy) joshs frogs has three of the ultimate ( Mistking) systems and shipping is ALOT LESS FROM HIM!! UPS ground 4 day ground. Josh has quote $11.95. He has 4 quantities in stock! so those in the US may want to check that out first!!! ( just a side note!!)

·
Registered
230 Posts
I strongly suggest you wait for one of the nozzle to arrive, and measure it BEFORE starting drilling holes....

from what I heard, delux isn't really worth the xtra $ altho I never tried it personally..
Nice~!!! im sticking to what you said!! going with the value!!! Joshs frogs has MUCH CHEAPER shipping!!! I have already plugged in the figures on each site!!!( for the same mistking ultimate ) thats a thanks for helping me decide!!! im going with value!!!

·
Registered
230 Posts
what part of Quebec are you from???? I love that province!!! been 4 times!! great food

·
Registered
230 Posts

I am from Edmonton. but Left wester Canada a long time ago ( I MISS IT) US is just crumbling. I miss home. but I dont miss the heafty winters though. thanks again for helping me decide!!! Value im going with!!!

·
Registered
1,367 Posts
If esthetics arent super important to you, then the value nozzels are the way to go. The deluxe do look a lot nicer (same with the fittings), and imo are much smaller/cleaner, so that is why I bought them for myself. My buddy has both types, and seems to think the deluxe gives a finer mist. It might be because of their age in comparison though.

·
Registered
430 Posts
Internationnal shipping is always more expensive...
Marty shipped me my kit for free when I ordered from him.

Josh is buying his kits from Marty, and he probably have a good price but is it the same as on mistking?

I'm from Qc city but I HATE this province... I guess you don't follow politics much if you being an Albertans and still loving quebec ahha :p
Food is good indeed, but that's pretty much it! Oh I forgot we got good hockey players.. and Celine Dion -_-

Grimm: how are the value better esthetics? I ordered value but I think I ended up with 30 delux because they're all black and not 5/8 ;) THANKS MARTY haha ;p

·
Registered
230 Posts

Josh is buying his kits from Marty, and he probably have a good price but is it the same as on mistking?

I'm from Qc city but I HATE this province... I guess you don't follow politics much if you being an Albertans and still loving quebec ahha :p
Food is good indeed, but that's pretty much it! Oh I forgot we got good hockey players.. and Celine Dion -_-

Grimm: how are the value better esthetics? I ordered value but I think I ended up with 30 delux because they're all black and not 5/8 ;) THANKS MARTY haha ;p
Yeah... Josh bought his from Marty. ( so they are the same as the Ultimate that Marty carries at mistking.com ) he has 4 ultimate kits in Stock. Lol...

Yeah.. I have been out of Alberta for 16 years. Been working down in Southern CA. So I don't follow politics. But see ALOT of Canadians come to Palm Springs.... Hahaha.. ( I love not telling them I'm from Canada at first) give them the typical "American" idiotic question " I have a friend in Toronto. Do you know him ;-P . I love how they stare as the eyes roll back in their heads ( knowing they have heard that a thousand times) and then I tell them I'm from Edmonton..

Well Grimm: looks like I better order huge ( because shipping is the same regardless weather I order ( 2 mister replacement nozzles or a pimped out system)so if I'm spending the money anyway.. What's an extra $5 for the prem... hmm gives me an idea. I could order huge and install misters on my patio( to cool it down during the summers). :)

on mistking now..... Ok.... 10 premium (deluxe) nozzles. 1 Ultimate system... I just pushed the order button :)

·
Registered
1,367 Posts

I think you misread. Im saying the premium nozzles look much better then the values. The value nozzles are all black, and the premium are all black with a metal collar near the tip.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts